SAT NAV: EX23 9EX
- If your SAT NAV takes you off the A39 to Stamford Hill, travel along Stamford Hill for about half a mile. Our driveway is situated on the right hand side just before the crossroads. You will see the sign Trevalgas Farm set in the wall and there are 2 black gateposts at the entrance to the drive.
- If your SAT NAV takes off the A39 up the very narrow and steep Stone Hill (more likely if you are travelling South on the A39 from Barnstaple). At the top of Stone Hill, turn left at the crossroads and Trevalgas Farm is the first driveway on the left. Please note that just before the crossroads there is an entrance to Trevalgas Cottages - this is NOT us.
DIRECTIONS FROM JUNCTION 31 EXETER
- Exit the M5 at junction 31 and take A30 towards Okehampton.
- Exit A30 at Sourton Cross turning left onto A386, signposted to Bude and Holsworthy.
- Approximately 2 miles turn left at the roundabout onto A3079 and follow signs to Holsworthy then Bude.
- At Bude, past the hospital, at the Junction with A39, turn right and then left onto Stamford Hill. The signpost shows Poughill, Coombe Valley.
- Travel along Stamford Hill for about half a mile. Our drive way is just before the crossroads on the right hand side (the driveway with 2 black gate posts).