As a result of the government road map out of Covid, large holiday homes like ourselves have been affected by the limits to households travelling together. Whilst it is still possible to book the "whole farmhouse" for a smaller party (with an under occupancy discount) we are also offering special holidays for two people using just one of the five bedrooms (the ground floor). Your privacy is assured as we lock the door at the bottom of the stairs creating cosy but very spacious and self contained, ground floor living. You will still have the house to yourselves - just no access to upstairs.
For holidays during April and May this year we are introducing our special get-away breaks "just for two people". These holidays are not bookable online - just send us an email or give us a ring and we will confirm the reservation for you. The accommodation will consist of:
- The two lounges - one with wood burner, both south facing with large windows and spectacular countryside views.
- Large kitchen diner.
- Downstairs bedroom with king size bed.
- En suite bathroom with large shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin.
- Lawned garden & an additional enclosed garden (gravelled) at the front of the house with BBQ and outdoor seating.
- Ample parking next to the house. The house is well off the road along a private driveway.
- Check-in 3pm and check-out by 10am.
- All bed linen, towels (not for beach), bathrobes, slippers included.
- Pet friendly. We accept 2 dogs but more by prior arrangement. In addition to the gardens there is a 3 acre stock fenced paddock. £20 per dog.
For more details about the house and the virtual tour please check out the rest of the website but just a reminder that the offer applies to the ground floor only and you will not have access to upstairs.
Fridays: 30th April, 7th May, 14th May 2021
3 nights: £525
7 nights: £750
Mondays: 26th April, 3rd May, 10th May 2021
4 nights: £525
Our normal booking terms and conditions apply: https://www.trevalgasfarmbude.co.uk/booking-conditions
If you are looking for spacious accommodation or just somewhere comfortable to chill, Trevalgas Farm can't wait to welcome you.....all this and only just over a mile to the beach and centre of Bude.
If you have any questions or would like to book, please email or phone. (These prices are not available to book on line) https://www.trevalgasfarmbude.co.uk/contact